Still crocheting ( what’s new?) and I’m trying to focus on making cute stuff for baby boys. I do tend to really steer towards all things girly so making stuff for boys is often a bit of a challenge.
So here’s what I’ve made:
Both hats are made in chunky acrylic yarn and will fit newborn up to 3months of age. The green striped one is embellished with a crocheted toadstool. I think it’s really cute.
The navy striped beanie is also nice and chunky and soft and is decorated with the most gorgeous bright and yummy coloured assorted buttons.
Oh I can’t help myself. I had to make a girly one too. Here it is, made in baby soft yarn with a pretty pink slub, this delicate little beanie would fit a newborn fairy girl up to 3 months. Decorated with a dainty pink cotton daisy , it is super cute and super soft to boot. In the words of Robert Palmer it is Simply Irresistible.
I promise I shall get these listed in my folksy shop soon.
- Baby Blue Sky Beanie (dianespuppetsproducts.wordpress.com)
- Snow White and Rose Red: pretty beanies (dianespuppetsproducts.wordpress.com)
- Beautiful Buttony Boho Beanie (dianespuppetsproducts.wordpress.com)
- Beautiful Cotton Boho Chic Beanies (dianespuppetsproducts.wordpress.com)
- Adorable Crochet Hats for Baby Boys and Girls (dianespuppetsproducts.wordpress.com)
- More Crochet Hats for Babies (dianespuppetsproducts.wordpress.com)